This promotion is intended for play and participation in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Please do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not a legal resident of the United States.
SHOKUDO JAPANESE BRUNO MARS 24K MAGIC TOUR CONCERT TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited.
Who Can Enter
1. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are ages 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Shokudo Japanese and Diamond Dining, Inc. and their respective parents, franchisees, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, or public relations agencies, and immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and household members of such employees are not eligible to participate. This Contest shall be conducted in compliance with all applicable U.S. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter, play or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Only one entry per person / per email address per day during the contest period.
(b) To enter, log onto www.shokudojapanese.com and click on the Bruno Mars tab in the toolbar. From there visitors will be directed to a page where they can register for a chance to win. Enter your name, address, phone number, birth date, email address, and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. All required fields on the entry page must be completed. Entries are subject to the terms of the ISP Privacy Statement and these Official Rules. To enter by mail, hand-print your name, complete address, date of birth and daytime phone number on a 3” x 5” card and mail in a first class stamped envelope to Shokudo Japanese, 1585 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814. Mail in entries must be postmarked by August 25, 2018 and received by August 31, 2018. Allow enough time for mailing.
(c) The contest starts on August 1, 2018 at 12:01 p.m. HST, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. HST on August 31, 2018. Shokudo Japanese are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) One drawing will be held on August 31, 2018. Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by Management. Winner will be notified by telephone
and/or e-mail, and social media post at least five (5) days after the completion of the contest on August 31, 2018. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 96 hours of prize notification. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited automatically in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person who is named in the entry materials.
(e) All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The total number of prizes awarded shall be one (1). The winner will receive two (2) Tickets to the Bruno Mars 24k Magic concert in Honolulu, Hawaii. The estimated retail value of the prize is $350.
2. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail within 5 of days from drawing. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in order to receive the Sweepstakes prize, which must be received within five (5) days of notification. The winning contestant must also sign such forms as are necessary in order to report the value of the prize to the IRS as income to the winner. Winner must show picture identification to claim prize. Sponsor reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Entry in the sweepstakes will constitute your express request that the Sponsor and/or its agent contact you by phone and such contact shall not be deemed a telephonic solicitation nor a violation of any applicable Do-Not Call list.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The unclaimed prize will be awarded by second chance random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. The same notification and verification procedures will be in force until such a time a winner has been officially notified and this individual will have fully complied with the stated eligibility and verification procedures.
4. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion as provided herein.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize from Sponsor within any one-hundred and eighty (180) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sponsor is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. Complete sweepstakes rules are available at www.shokudojapanese.com
3. For a complete list of prizewinners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Shokudo Japanese at 1585 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814.
4. Sponsor cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or Sweepstakes information.
ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT THE SWEEPSTAKES IS COMPROMISED BY VIRUS, BUGS, NON- AUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF SPONSOR WHICH CORRUPTS OR IMPAIRS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS OR PROPER PLAY OF THE CONTEST, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND TO AWARD THE PRIZES FROM AMONG ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO ACTION TAKEN BY SPONSOR.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to release Sponsor, ISP Sports Properties and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, award supplier, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from all liability in connection with any prize received in this Sweepstakes or from participating in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Nashville, TN.
Sponsor: Shokudo Japanese – 1585 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814.